Wednesday, September 13, 2006

New Page

Have I ever mentioned that I love scrapbooking!?! I can't get enough of it!! I just wish I had more time for it and I'm sure everyone else does too. I'm trying so hard to use up some of my supplies. It is really starting to pile up. I always buy two sheets of each paper and then hardly use one on a layout but I just can't make myself quit buying two. I don't want to start a project with something and then run out and not have a way to get anymore. I've seen that happen to a lot of people.

We got the cutest Halloween and Thanksgiving KI Memories stuff in the other day. I can't wait to use it. KI is one of my favorites!! They always have such fun and colorful paper. This time they have adorable chipboard letters and shapes. Hurry up Halloween!!!

No comments: