Friday, November 24, 2006

What a Wonderful Day!

Wow, what a day!! We opened the doors at 7 a.m. and I think every person who scrapbooks in this area rushed in. At about 6:30 a couple of people were already waiting at the door and by 6:45 a few more had joined them. By 7:55 we had a line out to the parking lot! From about 7:15 to 9:30 we had two registers going and each one had a line going all the way back to the paper isles! (We took plenty of pictures and I'm sure Mom will post them on the store blog soon.) It was such a cool thing to see and it really made us feel like we were doing something right. That and all this week has been busy. I'm going to take that as a sign that "You like us, you really like us!" As I was leaving after my shift two woman were walking in and I overheard one of them say, "I love this store. It's my favorite place to shop in the whole wide world!"

Our newsletter went out on Monday and we're getting people left and right signing up for classes. Quite a few of them already have 5 or 6 people! Be sure to check out Candy's Santa's Wish List Mini Album class. It's such a good idea. I wish I could make one, but I don't think Drew could tell me what he wanted just yet! Maybe I'll take it anyway and make one each year. I'm sure I could fill it out with the things he likes for this year.

Well I didn't get to take Laura's Thanksgiving Album in a Box class. It was full, plus one. There was only one spot left and a girl called to sign her and her friend up, and of course we said yes. Laura was very nice to give me directions on how to make though! It's so great that classes are really starting to fill up. Waahooo Scrapbook Generation Design Team!!

No comments: