Wednesday, March 14, 2007







Growth Chart
Thursday, March 22
6:00 p.m.
Fee - $12.00
The display of the Growth Chart is for a boy. The girl Growth Chart is the same paper only in pink. Just be sure that when you sign up you let us know if it's for a boy or girl! Hope to see you there!
The "Heart Headed" layout is my latest creation. I was so excited to get to scrapbook for myself again! Those pictures make me smile every time I see them. Drew had no idea that I had put a heart sticker on his head and when I started laughing he started laughing at me, clueless to what I was laughing at.
I just found out that Hall of Fame calls are going out on Monday, March 19. I've got my fingers crossed!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

OMG!!!! You are a scrapbooking GODESS!!!! Congratulations on HOF! I'm am so happy for you. You're like....SCRAPBOOKING ROYALTY!