Monday, May 7, 2007


My latest. This is a remake of one of my (horrible) Hall of Fame entries from last year. I loved the journaling but couldn't hardly stand to look at the page!

I don't really have much else going on right now. Battlefield is having their city wide garage sale that I need to get the rest of my stuff together for. I hate garage sales!!! I'm such a last minute person that I usually end up staying up all night the night before to get everything priced and set out. I seem to be pretty last minute on everything!

I also need to get in my scrapbook room and get to cleaning!! It's a disaster area. You can't even see the floor. I would start cleaning and then something would come up that I needed to work on. It's at the point now that I CAN'T do anything else until I clean!

Hope everyone had a great National Scrapbook Day!!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Allison, I actually almost cried the very first time i read this journaling on your original page...I love the remake! Good luck in the cleaning department, I did that a little yesterday! It's amazing all the stuff we think we need and then never use. have a great day!

Martha said...

The page is absolutely beautiful and the words are even more amazing.