Thursday, October 11, 2007

Upcoming Classes


October layout class
$15.00
Monday, Oct. 15 @ 2:00 p.m. &
Tuesday, Oct. 23 @ 6:00 p.m.



Halloween Mini Album using 7 Gypsies 5 x 7 album and cardstock stickers
$18.00
Monday, Oct. 22 @ 2:00 p.m.

If you want to sign up for these or any of the other classes we offer, make sure you stop by Scrapbook Generation or give them a call!

Tonight Mom, Karin, Stacey, and I are going out to dinner to celebrate Scrapbook Generation's 3rd birthday. I can't believe how quickly those three years have gone! It seems like just yesterday Stacey was saying we should name it "The Crapbook Store" and we were spending our days putting together the fixtures, painting, and trying to display the mountains of product that was coming in. What a great 3 years it has been getting to know all the people that have shopped in our store and taken our classes.

I'm so thankful that store has been such big part of our lives. I can't help but wonder where in the world I would be or doing if we had never had that "meeting" and decided that this would be a fun adventure. I am so lucky that my hobby also happens to be my job. (Sometimes I think Mom just wanted to start a store so that she could still be mine and Stacey's "boss". What a smart lady she is!)

I'm looking forward to a weekend of racing. This time we won't be watching, instead Stacey and I will be working. Every year in October we score a race that our family organizes and runs in Hartville. It's always a fun time even though it seems every year we freeze our butts off.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute projects.

Anonymous said...

hey there! I was popping over to "See" how you were, and I see that layout..I'm using the same product for my 1st class next mind. great minds think alike.

so will you sign my HOF book?
Congrats, again.

the scrappy chic said...

Hey girl! I can't believe it's been three years!!! I love your class layout!

Veronica said...

I love those colors on that mini. Geez...such an inspiration