I'm a little late to getting around to it but I've been tagged by a few people. You know me, I always love a little tagging! I figured since I've done the random facts about myself several times that this time I would go with a theme.
1. My craving with this pregnancy is Caesar salads. I can't get enough of them! Breakfast, lunch, dinner...I don't care. Mike got a good laugh out the fact the I was excited to go eat at Red Lobster the other night because they have great Caesar salads. Forget all the great seafood, I just wanted a salad!
2. I really don't like the stage I'm at with weight gain. I'm afraid I look more like a girl who is wearing clothes a few sizes too small instead of a girl who is pregnant.
3. I hate peeing in a cup on a regular basis.
4. We just had an appointment this morning and found out that all is normal and in perfect shape. (Insert huge sigh of relief here.) With Drew it seemed that every appointment was bad news. This was a very nice change!
5. My due date is May 22.
6. I'm making it a goal of mine that this baby will have just as many scrapbook pages as Drew does. I myself suffer from a mild case of second child syndrome.
7. Guess what else we found out today? You won't see any pink scrapbook pages from me! It's a boy!