Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A blur of wrapping paper...

was pretty much what our Christmas consisted of. Well that and Guitar Hero.



Whoever invited that game is a genius. It has got to be the most addicting game ever. I would have loved to have gotten a picture of me playing bass, Stacey beating the drums, Jeremy on lead guitar and Mike singing vocals. Half the time I was laughing so hard I couldn't even see the TV through the tears. I don't know what was making me laugh harder, Mike's rendition of 311's Beautiful Disaster or Jeremy's surprising rock star alter ego.



Drew was beyond excited that he got the train table. He ran out in the living room and said, "Which one is the train table?" It took a few seconds for him to figure out that the huge odd shaped present was probably it. He refused to open the rest of his presents until an hour later.

This little guy didn't waste time.



He's in that reach for everything phase and all the bright colored wrapping paper was catching his attention. Most of the time he was more interested in the paper than he was the present.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should see Jeremy now. I think he's getting a little too cocky with the whammy bar. He's even thrown in a few Def Leppard kicks.

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a good Christmas! I'm glad that Drew got the Train Table that he wanted cause I could tell how much he wanted it by telling Santa all about it! I'm glad that Jackson was liking his gifts as well and noticing all of the bright colors!

Ashley L.

Anonymous said...

Now we only need you to do a scrapbook page of Guitar Hero and then we can scraplift:)

Linda