Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Knee deep in Thickers.

It's a rough life working at a scrapbook store...


Okay, I can't lie to you guys. It's awesome working in a scrapbook store. This is how I spent my day on Monday. Knee deep in Thickers and not one complaint out of my mouth. Every Monday I start my day off walking up and down the aisles straightening up the products - aka shop. Off and on throughout the day I get to chit-chat with other scrapbookers, hang out with my sister/best friend, harass my mom and somewhere in the middle of it all I teach a class. Yup, it sure is rough. 

At Scrapbook Generation we are also knee deep in preparations for Scrap-A-Palooza (and everyone knows that all great things end in "Palooza") this Saturday! The largest crop to ever take place in the Springfield area. As of Monday the last count I heard was 175 and that number keeps growing each day. It's going to be awesome! :) Hope to see you there! 

8 comments:

Kay said...

Okay seriously, you just made me totally drool. Lucky girl!!

Allie said...

I'm pretty sure that's what heaven looks like... LOL. 175?? How cool. I think I've recruited two and maybe three people to come with me. Now to figure out what to bring and do. I do very poorly focusing at crops if I don't have a set plan!

Jennifer said...

I envy you. I can't lie. I miss teaching so much it hurts! See you at the crop!

Catherine Chiarino said...

Wow...I don't even know what to say. That's awesome! Can't wait for Saturday.

Stacey Atchley said...

Scrap-a-palooza update...as of yesterday there were only 10 spots left so if any of you were lating til the last minute, I'd get signed up now!!

And Ali, I finally got the rest of the Thickers out at 6:45...that's right, 2 more hours of Thicker hanging after you left just to make room for all of the new ones!!

julie.schellin said...

i love thickers!

Trishamaus2005 said...

Wow....that really IS heaven. Gotta love those thickers :)

Nicole Renee said...

I wish I could work in a scrapbook store!