Thursday, March 12, 2009

Little Helper


When we were searching for our first home almost four years ago we agreed that a privacy fence was a must. Then we found this house and although it didn't have a fence we agreed that it was perfect for us.

"We'll put in a fence after we move in.", we said.

We are just now putting in that fence, years later.

Drew has gotten a kick out of being Daddy's little helper during the fence building and of course, jumps at any opportunity to play in the dirt. I got a kick out of being outside and getting lots of pictures. My favorite being the picture of Drew when he discovered that I was taking pictures without his knowledge.


I don't know what makes me laugh harder, the look on his face or his crazy, wind-blown hair. Silly boy.

Have a great weekend! :)

3 comments:

Allison said...

Awesome picture! Love it. Good luck w/ the fence. We were doing the same thing a few years ago. Bleh.

Anonymous said...

I love that little face! He certainly is a master of displaying his emotion all over it.

Gina said...

Oh, I am laughing so hard. I can just hear him saying " I'm Mad!"
Such a cutie.