Last month we kicked off the first of our downloadable sketches and classes at Scrapbook Generation. Well, it's that time again and this month we've got a whole new round of sketches to download, including another online class. (I've added an easy to access list of sketches and class on the right sidebar)
Here's a little peek at the newest class:
The non-interactive class is offered in PDF format and focuses on using 6 x 6 paper pads on full-size two-page layouts. There are 11 new sketches and 11 layout examples by me. The 16-page PDF instructions include tips for using the papers uncut, as they are, as squares in different sizes, and as strips. In separate PDFs there are full-size sketches, large pictures of the layout examples, and up-close pictures of the details on each layout. I think it totals around 49 pages.
I have to say, this class was a lot of fun to put together. If you haven't used 6 x 6 paper pads on full-size layouts you really are missing out. It's quick, it's easy, and it's inexpensive. I was often surprised at just how quickly these layouts went together. Plus, the sketches for this class not only work great with 6 x 6 paper pads but also with any size of paper you are using.
The class is non-interactive which means that it isn't instructor led. The class is simply PDFs that you can download and use at your own pace. Don't let the fact that it's not instructor led turn you away. As always, if you ever have any questions about anything in these classes you are welcome to email me at email@example.com and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
You can purchase the class by clicking here.
Don't forget that Sketch Support, the popular online class I taught through My Creative Classroom is available in PDF form at Scrapbook Generation. You can read more about it or purchase it by clicking here.
I've also added another round of sketches to our online store. Here's some more information on those:
Sketch Trio -- $1.29 each
• Allison Davis #1: three two-page layouts by Allison Davis (each features a heavy focus on circle elements.) First sketch features 4" circle photos with circle accents and a big flourish; with five photos. Second sketch features a large cluster of circles in all sizes going across the page and includes five photos; four of the five photos are 4x4. Third sketch features a circle border across the page with ten photos; six 2x2 photos, three 4x6 photos, and one 3x3 photo.
You can purchase Sketch Trio - Allison Davis #1 by clicking here.
• Allison Davis #2: three two-page layouts from a popular Allison Davis class held at SG retreats. First sketch features a hexagon border, banner elements, and a large background piece; three 4x6 photos and three 4x4 photos. Second sketch features strips/banner pieces behind a row of photos; three 3x4 photos and one 4x6 photo. Third sketch features a combination of 3x3 squares of paper and 3x3 photos; six 3x3 photos and one 4x6 photo.
You can purchase Sketch Trio - Allison Davis #2 by clicking here.
• Be Square: three double-page layout sketches by Debbie Sanders
(each features squares as page accents; one sketch has four photos, one
has seven, and one has nine)
You can purchase Sketch Trio - Be Square by clicking here.
• Girlish Looks: three double-page layout sketches by Debbie
Sanders (each features larger than usual cluster of embellishments
reminiscent of highly-embellished one-page layouts, adapted for a
double-page layout; two of the sketches have six photos and one sketch
has four photos)
You can purchase Sketch Trio - Girlish Looks by clicking here.
• Boyish Charm: three double-page layout sketches by Debbie
Sanders (each features a simple yet trendy design that works for any
topic, including boyish pages with a sense of flair; two sketches have
five photos and one sketch has seven photos)
You can purchase Sketch Trio - Boyish Charm by clicking here.
• Lot-o’-Pics: three double-page layout sketches by Debbie
Sanders (each features a large number of uncropped photos, great for
travel pages or special events; one has six uncropped photos, one has
four uncropped photos and four 4x4 photos, and one has six uncropped
photos and two smaller photos)
You can purchase Sketch Trio - Lot-o'-Pics by clicking here.
1 Sketch 3 Looks -- 89¢ each
• Circular Motion: One double-page layout sketch (includes three 4x6 photos, one 6x4 photo, three smaller photos, and large circle accent areas) and three full-color layout samples (one summer, one little boy, one rock star)
You can purchase 1 Sketch 3 Looks - Circular Motion by clicking here.
• Page Within a Page: One double-page layout sketch (includes one 5x7 photo and four other photos, an over-sized title, and plenty of space to showcase gorgeous background paper without overpowering your photos) and three full-color layout samples (one Halloween, one outdoors, one sports)
You can purchase 1 Sketch 3 Looks - Page Within a Page by clicking here.
• Embellish It: One double-page layout sketch (includes two 4x6 photos and five smaller photos, and a large area to showcase an embellishment grouping) and three full-color layout samples (one outdoors, one mother and child, one patriotic)
You can purchase 1 Sketch 3 Looks - Embellish It by clicking here.
Individual Sketch -- 49¢ each
• Individual Sketch #1: one double-page layout sketch by Debbie
Sanders (features horizontal banner strips, die-cut paper option, uses
three 4x6 photos and four smaller photos)
• Individual Sketch #2: one double-page layout
sketch by Debbie Sanders (features an “artistic” look with three photos
and a large amount of white space, perfect to emphasize special photos,
or to use when you only have a few images from an event but still want a
two-page layout; uses one 6x4 photo and two 4x4 photos)
• Individual Sketch #3: one double-page layout sketch by Allison Davis (features large title area, banner details, an optional stitching accent, two uncropped photos and five 2.5 square photos, plus an over-sized journaling space)
• Individual Sketch #4: one single-page layout sketch by Allison Davis (features large title area, banner details, optional stitching detail, two 4x4 photos and one 2.5 square photo, plus journaling space)
• Individual Sketch #5: one single-page layout sketch by Allison Davis (features an eye-catching star and banner embellishment combination, an optional stitching accent, three 3x4 photos, plus journaling space)
You can purchase individual sketches by clicking here.
Free Sketch -- free to everyone!
• Two-Page Layout: one double-page layout sketch by Allison Davis that can be downloaded by anyone, compliments of Scrapbook Generation
You can download the free sketch by clicking here.
Be sure to check out all the sketches and downloads at Scrapbook Generation! All sketches will remain in our store indefinitely so you can still purchase the sketches from last month too. Visit the downloadable section of our online store by clicking here.
You could win a $100 prize package (with products from My Mind's Eye, Echo Park, Authentique, Fancy Pants, and Maya Road) by sharing a Facebook post from our Scrapbook Generation page. You can find the information on our Facebook page.