Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sketch Week, Day 2

I don't have a new layout to share here today but do have a few links to more layouts based on this sketch:

Scrapbook Generation's Free August Sketch
*available for download later today!


Today Katrina Hunt and Andrea Friebus have posted their versions of the sketch! You can see their layouts by clicking the links below. You'll also see the links to Christi Arthur's blog and Jennifer Larson's blog to see their layouts too.


Be sure to check back later today to see the new sketch downloads we've got for August! I usually post those late afternoon, early evening.

8 comments:

Scrapthat said...

Think my scrappy day will include using this sketch...it's too cute! :D
TFS

Kimberli said...

I'll definitely be using this sketch, thanks for all the inspiration!

ruth said...

I love seeing all the variations! I especially love the one about the wall...the way she filled the space, added extra photos and such.

JLC said...

Fun to see how others interpret the sketch while making it their own!

Michele's Scrapy Creations said...

what great layouts your DT made.. can't wait to use the sketch..

janet said...

It is always great to see other take the same sketch and make it their own. I never can get enough of that. Thanks to all the Ladies for sharing pages this month!

Unknown said...

I have the perfect instagram photo in mind for this sketch!

momtotucknlexi said...

Thanks for including so many other diverse takes on your sketches this sketch week...keep them coming. Great work girls!