Scrapbook Generation's CREATE magazine is now available!
It's got over 200 pages of creative papercrafting awesomeness! And, it's FREE!
Click here to get your copy!
Between being extremely sick (hello emergency room, iv fluids, and antibiotics!) and working on this magazine I haven't had many chances to blog in the new year. I didn't even blog about the launch of our new website and online store at scrapbookgeneration.com!
Our goal is to become a local scrapbook store, virtually. As my moss (mom/boss) put it, "Those words spell out our all-out effort to be everything to our online customers that we are to our local customers."
Here's some more information about the new website via the SG store blog:
With the launch of the new website we're also unveiling a new loyalty
program for online shoppers. The big picture? It's identical to the
loyalty program for our local customers!
• Spend $50 and receive a $5 coupon for your next purchase. (The $50 in qualifying purchases excludes kit clubs, gift card purchases, taxes, and shipping fees.)
• Shopping totals are cumulative, so the $50 doesn't all have to be
spent in one order. It can be spread out between two or more orders.
• After you reach the $50 total, within 12 hours you will receive an email with your $5 off coupon code.
• From time to time, we will have special double and triple point promotions just like in our Springfield store.
In addition, US orders over $75 ship free.
Other information about the new site:
• Once you create an account you can track old orders, see which
downloads you have purchased, create wishlists for yourself and to share
with others, and save multiple shipping addresses, and more.
• Thousands of new items have been added to the store, with more being
added daily. (And with Winter CHA just around the corner, the new
collections will start rolling in soon.)
• Products are now divided not only by brand, but by category.
• Local customers can also shop the website. They will still be able to
choose the free "pick up" shipping option and we'll have the order ready
to pick up at SG after 24 hours. (And now, local customers who do this
will still be getting rewards points on their orders!)
• It will be impossible to have identical products in both spots. There
may be products available online that aren't in the Springfield store,
and vice versa, although we'll try our best to have things are uniform
• In a few weeks, there will be a gallery where users can upload and share photos of projects.
• Also in a few weeks, we'll switch to a new blog. Right now, the old
blog is linked to the site and will continue to be used for a while.
Between the new magazine and the new website, I'm excited to see what is in store for Scrapbook Generation this year!