Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I decided the other night that I would go through all of my photos of Drew and figure out what pages I needed to get done to be caught up. I'm in such a habit of scrapping my newest pictures that I thought I better get a lot of the earlier stuff done or I'm going to end up really far behind. It took about 3 hours to get through all my pictures, thank goodness I organized them in order or it would have taken a lot longer! When I was done I counted how many pages I needed to do and I couldn't believe it....83!!!!!! He's only 13 months old! That's not even including all the other pages I want to do about the rest of my family. I've got a lot of work to do!
This page was the first of the catching up game. My husband, Mike, kind of scowled at the fact that I used papers with pink in them. I couldn't resist using it though. I love all of the imagination project paper and embellishments and bought it all the instant we got it in. There are five or six different groupings and I've already used four of them!

No comments: