Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I Have a Fan!!!

I can't believe it...I have a fan! A woman in my class walked up to me and told me that she was my number one fan! That's so flattering. I felt like a celebrity...okay maybe I'm exaggerating a little bit, but it sure made my day! She was such a nice person and very easy to talk to.

The class went great. It went by really fast since we were all talking so much. We really had a good time. I still can't believe that this is my job. I love it!! How great it feels to truly love your job.

This weekend I switched Drew's room and my scrapbook room. When we bought our house, the bigger spare room started filling up so we just put Drew in the smaller room. I was thinking how much room could a little baby need. Well now that he's got the toys piling up all over our living room I decided to move him into the bigger room so his toys can pile up in there. It was so much work! Mike decided that since it was all my idea I should do all the work alone. I thought my arms were going to fall off by Sunday night. I painted my scrapbook room a really pretty olive green and have cork boards for pub. stuff and my class ideas and info. All of my stuff is stored on three large book cases. It kind of looks like a mini Scrapbook Generation! Oh yeah, and Mike eventually helped me.

No comments: