Saturday, November 11, 2006

My Next Class


Memories Journal
Tuesday, November 14 - 6:00 p.m.
Fee: $5.00

In this class we are transforming a composition book into a journal. It could be a great Christmas gift for a friend or co-worker! You don't have to put a picture on the front, I'll have other ideas at the class for that space if you are interested. The picture I used happen to be a mistake. My husband was playing with my camera and accidentally took a picture. For some reason I really liked it. It's been sitting on my table in my scrapbook room just waiting for the perfect project. This journal is going to be part of one of my resolutions for the new year. I always have good intentions and then never follow up on them, but I would really like to start keeping a journal. It would be a great reference for journaling on my scrapbook pages. It's so easy to forget the small everyday things and this will be a good way to remember them.

Be sure to check out Laura Park's Thanksgiving Album in a Box class! I wish I had a babysitter so I could take the class. It's so cute and such a clever idea. It's a box that folds out with tags for each of your family members to write what they are thankful for. Maybe Mike will get off work early enough that I can sneak in at the last minute.

You can also get a look at Stacey's Dec. Wood Decor Word class. She's already got it on display and it is so good. For someone who really didn't want to get into "crapbooking", as she called it, she has really gotten good at it. Anyone who scrapbooks knows how easy it is to become addicted, and Stacey was no exception!

People really seem to be enjoying the design team and all of the wonderful and creative classes. Most of the classes are getting pretty good crowds in them. In the little time that I do get to spend at the store, I hear a lot of amazing compliments about each of the girl's pages and class displays.

No comments: