Sunday, December 3, 2006

Great Day For Me


About a month ago I entered a Daisy D's contest on aMillionMemories.com. You were asked to submit projects that consisted mainly of Daisy D's product. I immediately submitted one of my favorite layouts , titled Beautiful, using the Gypsy Harvest collection. (I love that paper!!) After I hit the submit button I got to view the gallery of all the entries. I was kicking myself and thinking why did I enter this. I saw so many beautiful layouts and was certain I didn't have a chance. Fast forward to Friday, Dec. 1, I check my email and there is a message from aMillionMemories.com. I thought it was a newsletter or some sort of mailer, until I saw the word Congratulations! I had placed 3rd place out of all those wonderful layouts. This defiantly made my day!

For all those interested and asking questions about my stitching will soon be able to purchase my templates very soon. They should arrive by the end of this week!!! I'm so excited and they look great. There are five different ones - 1. my doodle stitching, 2. arrows, brackets and photo corners, 3. borders, 4. an alphabet and number set, and 5. shapes - hearts, stars and flowers. I've got my fingers crossed and hope everyone likes them! I've got so many ideas that I could make a ton more!

No comments: