Wednesday, December 20, 2006

New Page

Here's another one of my newest pages. It was one of my Fancy Pants DT entries. I love Drew's crazy curly hair in the picture!

We've been open on Sunday's for the holiday season and I'm the one who works that day each week. Well this Sunday I thought it would be a great time to work on my Christmas gifts. Nope. I sat down when I first opened the doors for about 5 minutes and then the rush began. I didn't get to sit down again until 4:45! It was so busy. I had people rolling totes up to the register one right after the other, men getting their wives gift certificates, and people signing up for the Remember Me Club and page and card kit clubs like crazy!!!! It was such a busy day!

We've got a lot of stuff coming in this week. A huge order of cardstock should be coming in today. Eventually we are going to totally re-do the cardstock aisle with some really cool new stuff. Lots and lots of new colors/styles of Bazzill! We've also got another big order of rolling totes coming in. The green and pink ones have been very popular! I know I'm getting one for Christmas and I'm super excited!!

Anyway, I don't know if I'll have time to post again before Christmas so...Merry Christmas everyone!!!

No comments: