Thursday, January 18, 2007

My Next Few Classes



B is for Baby Brag Book
Monday, January 22
2:00 p.m.
Fee - $5.00

Shared Friendship Card
Thursday, January 25
6:00 p.m.
Fee - $5.00

I'm really excited about the classes coming up in February and March. Once again, Scrapbook Generation has got a packed schedule! I cut back a little on my number of class since I've got a lot more going on. I've got the Generation Card Kit Club to design for, Fancy Pants stuff, and I've got to get to work on my Hall of Fame entries. I'm starting to feel like I'm in a never ending get caught up race! It's a great thing that I love scrapbooking since it takes up most of my time!

I hope everyone is staying warm! Our power went out Friday night around 8:00 p.m. Drew kept going whoa, whoa, dark mommy! It was pretty cute. When Mike got home we headed over to Stacey's since she still had power. We got Drew all set up in her spare bedroom and put him to bed. When I shut the door to his room he started screaming Mommy, Mommy, Mommy and when I didn't answer he started in with Daddy, Daddy, Daddy. Well when Mike didn't answer either he started yelling Tacey, Tacey, Tacey! We all got a pretty good laugh at it! At about 3:00 a.m. Stacey's power went out but it came back on at 9:00 a.m. We went back home and thankfully our power was back on too.

On Saturday night around 11:00 p.m. Mike and I were getting ready to go to bed when I made the mistake of saying "I'm so glad our (at this point in my sentence the power goes out) power is on. I had spoke too soon. We decided to stick it out at our own house this time. Drew came and slept with us. Mike instantly rolled over and started snoring and Drew decided he couldn't sleep with out cuddling with me. He had his head on my shoulder, his arm around my neck, and a leg thrown over my stomach. Needless to say I didn't get much sleep! Our power came back on sometime the next afternoon.

Then on Sunday we were watching TV when the lights began to flicker. My stomach would actually flutter when the would do that. We were so tired of being cold and having to pack up and go somewhere else! Eventually the power did go out and we again packed up and went to Stacey's. On Monday morning we had power...again.

I feel really bad complaining, because so many still don't have power. We are lucky we had power when we did. I can't imagine what it would be like if you were new here and didn't have family or friends to stay with. Hopefully this next storm that is coming through here won't be as bad and cause more damage. I can't believe the trees. It almost looks like a tornado came through. It's so weird looking, pretty yet almost eerie at the same time.

I hope everyone who doesn't have power has it soon! Stay warm!!

2 comments:

the scrappy chic said...

Hey Ali! I like your baby book. Too cute!!! Glad you have power too:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.