Sunday, July 8, 2007



I hate posting without a picture!! This picture is pretty random, no special story to go with it. I was trying to use up a roll (yes, I said roll. I'm still stuck in film land!) and Drew was looking awfully cute with his "sugar puppy", as he calls it.

Okay, so I've been tagged by the always entertaining Jennifer. Here is goes!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I don't think so.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? At a funeral. I hate crying in front of people.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not at all. My "real" handwriting looks like a 4th grader's. My "scrapbook" handwriting looks a lot better.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? ewww...none..lunch meat just sounds gross to me

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Just one

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Of course.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Daily. Sarcasm runs in both sides of my family, I was bound to pick it up somewhere.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Um...maybe 10 years ago.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cookie Crisp...I think it has something to do with getting to eat cookies for breakfast.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No...I'm lazy.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Mint Chocolate Chip

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their hair or clothes.

15. RED OR PINK? Red...never been a big fan of pink.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My shyness...I think sometimes people mistaken it for being stuck up.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My dad.

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? bare feet and red pjs

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? cheesecake dip w/ cinnamon graham cracker sticks...we had people over Saturday night so there is all this great snack food around the house.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Ghetto radio, it's the best iTunes station ever!

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Anything but that baby poop yellowish color.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? race track, brownies baking, dinner being cooked by someone other than me.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mom. She always leaves me messages that make me feel like I'm in trouble and then when I call her back it will be something little, like what paper are you using for your next class. Is it bad that I'm still afraid of my mom?

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes, like I said she's highly entertaining and just a fun person to be around.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? dirt track racing and Mike has gotten me to (kind of) like UFC now.

27. HAIR COLOR? dark auburn

28. EYE COLOR? brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope

30. FAVORITE FOOD? It's a toss up between potatoes and cheese.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings, although I LOVE scary movies.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Hysterical Blindness (while scrapbooking) ...the clothes crack me up.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? white

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? summer

35. HUGS OR KISSES? That depends on who they are coming from.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Who knows

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Same as the above answer

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I haven't taken the time to read a book in forever! The last one I read was probably a true crime book...I'm addicted to those.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Nothing, my mouse pad is plain black.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? UFC...that was fun, 8 men standing up in the living room yelling at the T.V. like if they screamed loud enough the fighter would actually do what they were yelling.

42. FAVORITE SOUND? Drew's giggle

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Paris

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENTS? I can bowl a 600 series (I was on the "Dream Team" and had to compete in a big tournament, and I've even bowled in a Pro/Am...hahaha)I don't really know if that is a special talent but it was all I could think of.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Springfield, MO

47. WHAT SUPERPOWER WOULD YOU LIKE? To be invisible would be great!! I would soooo mess with people!!

So there are my answers, most of which are pretty lame!

My new favorite discovery is MySpace. (yes, I know I'm a little late in the game!) I keep finding all these people that I went to school with or friends that I haven't seen in awhile. It's great! I just had my boyfriend from 4th grade contact me...how hilarious is that! I haven't seen or talked to him since I was 12! Anyway, if you are on MySpace too, come over and visit!!

Happy Monday all!!!

8 comments:

Sandie said...

Loved reading all your answers :D

Kodi Logan said...

cute pic of Drew! I agree, we just might have to hook our two up! :) Your answers were great...I was surprised to see how much we have in common. I don't find many people who love Mint Choc. Chip ice cream. My husband thinks that is the worst ice cream flavor ever!

Anonymous said...

I am so with you on the grossness of lunch meat!!!!
XOXO
Annie

Allison Davis said...

Mike hates it too!!! How funny, it's always been my fav. Mike just hates any ice cream that he can't put peanut butter and chocolate syrup on!

Holly said...

Hey! If you want to, my MySpace is located on my blog! Send me an add; that would be fun!

Michelle said...

That's a gorgeous photo!

the scrappy chic said...

Hey girl! Send me your myspace address so we can be "friends".

Anonymous said...

Ha, what a fun way to get to kind of know ya!