Here are the rules:
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. ***IF you have already done your middle name than do the State that you live in with new adjectives!*****
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts. ***Or state if you have already been tagged before!***
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.Here is mine:
R - Reality shows. Love them!! My favorites are Big Brother, America's Next Top Model, and The Hills (yes, I realize that anyone over the age of 21 shouldn't be interested in that show, but sadly I am.)
E - Ear Piercing. I used to work at Claire's in the mall and they MAKE you pierce ears. I thought it would be something that you could decide on your own if you felt comfortable with it or not. They even give you a fake ear to practice on. I was really good with the normal piercing gun but they had a special gun for piercing the top part of the ear that I was not so good at. I ended up quiting that job because I kept piercing the middle of the ear with the harder gun. It scared the crap out of me that I would do that to a real ear.
N - Neighbor. I used to have the best neighbor a couple of years ago. It was a little old lady that used to invite me over and make these brownie sundaes that were the best. She made the best brownies I have ever had! I was so sad when I had to move, I miss her! She was the best neighbor ever!
E - Exercise. Oh, I goofed. These are suppose to be things that are somewhat relevant to me. I guess, that fact that I don't is relevant. Right?
E - Easter bunny. When I was little I was terrified of the Easter bunny! Every picture we have is Stacey smiling and me with a scared, tear-streaked face. They are hilarious to look at now!
I'm tagging: Amy, Kodi, Holly and Stacey. I'm breaking the rules a little but oh well!
Well I'm off to do some much needed house cleaning!