I seem to change my blog header as much as I change clothes. I just thought it was time for a change and my old header was driving me nuts! I'm so not good at this computer designing stuff.
So I've been tagged. Is it sad that I love being tagged? I think it fits into my enjoyment of making lists. I know that I got that weird trait from Mom...you should see the lists she makes over useless stuff. Really, I can't make fun of her too much. Like I said, I do the exact same thing. The only way I know that she is worse than me was the year that I got to her house early for Mother's Day. She had all of the serving dishes that she was going to use for lunch out on the island in the kitchen. In each dish was a sad little yellow post-it with the name of the food that would be placed in it. I got a pretty good laugh at it. I hope she finds the humor in me posting that information.
Here's the deal: Link to the person who tagged you; Share 7 random facts about yourself; Tag 7 other people and leave them a comment to let them know you tagged them; and, post these rules on your blog!
1. I worked at McDonalds in high school for three days. Worst three days of my life. Okay, so I'm being a little dramatic, but it was pretty bad.
2. I pretended to believe in Santa Claus longer than I actually did believe in him. I thought that if I admitted that I knew there was no such thing I would stop getting presents for Christmas.
3. I'm a sucker for a good brownie. Uh oh. Pregnant girl just got the thought of brownies stuck in her head. Oh hubby...
4. I actually like watching UFC. Don't tell Mike.
5. I went to a New Kids on the Block concert in 6th grade.
6. I won $200 on a $5 slot machine in Vegas. I put a $5 bill in, hit the button and presto...$200.
7. My favorite time of day is Drew's bedtime. Not because he's going to bed for the night but because of our routine. It's our time and I love it!
Now it's your turn!
I hope I got all of those links right!