Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I thought I would show you all what I worked on last week. Ali Edwards and Jessica Sprague designed these really cute and easy to use album templates for Shutterfly.

Ali's is an everyday life book documenting the routines, celebrations, distractions, work, etc of everyday life. I really liked creating this album since I hardly ever do pages about topics like that. You can see my finished album here.

Jessica's album is a colorful and cute ABC album. I decided to take a different approach to just a regular ABC album and assigned letters to our family members and asked them to come up with advice for Drew on becoming a big brother. (Huge thanks to everyone for doing that on such short notice!) The album is full of humorous and sweet advice! I love the way it turned out! You can see the completed album here.

4 comments:

Pamela said...

Love the album Ali!

Kodi Logan said...

great job. no wonder you've been absent from the blogging world. you've been a busy girl!!!!

i've been dying to make one of those books. i want to make one of the abc ones for em for sure. just haven't found the time yet! very cool!

joscelyne cutchens said...

I saw those on shutterfly when searching for erin's book... I didn't get to take a look because life was going crazy at the moment... but now I'll take a look. by the way i looove the pic of drew on the cover!

the scrappy chic said...

hey girl! i love those albums! I especially like the everyday celebrations idea:)