Monday, January 28, 2008


I'm still in catch up mode on some of Drew's baby pages. This one is of Mike's first Father's Day which barely happened. If Drew had been born on his actual due date Mike would have had to wait another year before he celebrated his first Father's Day.

Drew update: he's doing so much better. I was really worrying last week but on Friday he woke up and obviously felt a ton better. He's been energetic and playful since then so I think we are in the clear.

Here's an upcoming class I've got at Scrapbook Generation in February. The inspiration came from a layout I saw in a magazine (I can't remember which magazine it was!) titled "The Contents of my Heart" and it was a 1-page layout with a huge heart constructed out of pictures. It was one of those layouts that just stuck with me and I knew I wanted to lift in someway. This album was the perfect opportunity. I just wish I could remember what magazine and what issue it was so I could give credit to the person with the layout!

I haven't added in my journaling just yet but I was really happy with the way it turned out. Huge thanks to whoever it was that had that layout! Each page of the album is someone or something that I love...son, husband, family, friends, scrapbooking, etc.

7 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

Glad to see you posting. I was starting to get concerned that maybe Drew was in really rough shape. Your project and page are very cute! Are you close to being finished with Drew's baby pages?

joscelyne cutchens said...

Glad to hear Drew is doing better! It is so hard when they get sick. I looove that heart mini book. super super cute!

Holly said...

So glad Drew is on the up and up.
Is that book this Saturday's class?

Pamela said...

Your lo is simply gorgeous! I love it! And the album looks fun too! :)

Allison Davis said...

Thanks everyone! :)

Kodi, not even close! Even though I wasn't a scrapbooker when Drew was born I was a picture taking freak!

Holly, that is not the class on Saturday. Most of the Saturday activities are free and Mom does most of them. I only do one a month or maybe it's every 2 months. :)

noel joy said...

oh ali, i love your baby drew page! (i know you're shocked since i'm such a flourish junkie)... and of course your mini album is super cute too! :D

{{Hugs}}

the scrappy chic said...

Ali, I LOVE that!!! It turned out great!