Tuesday, March 11, 2008

sorry.

Now I feel bad for making fun of my Mom's dress. Here I was talking bad about her and there she was talking good about me on her blog. I would like to say it will never happen again but I know that would be a lie. She's just so much fun to tease that I can't resist.

Another apology on a different subject. Miss Sticky Fingers (I'm going to assume that it was a woman), I'm sorry that your lack of creativity gave you the impulse to steal my mini album. Enjoy it. I know I enjoyed the hours I spent putting it all together. Talk about giving the term "scraplifting" a whole new meaning.

I would post more but I'm tired and want to get a somewhat early start on the tossing and turning that I'm enjoying oh so much. Yes I'm bitchy right now. I'm tired. I can't hardly walk. I can't sit. I can't get up from sitting. I can't bend over. I can't do ANYTHING without a sharp pain shooting through my back and hip. Love it. Add in those contractions and I'm livin' the good life. Is it May yet?

Okay, now I feel bad for complaining. I know I shouldn't complain because I'm going through all of this for a very good reason. I know that it's totally worth it all. I know that the second baby Davis is here I'll forget about every ounce of pain. I know that there are tons of women out there that would give anything to be in my position but can't. Note to self: it's all worth it.

11 comments:

Latrice said...

LOL!! You're hilarious girl. You needed to vent and we're hear to listen. Keep it coming.

Erica Hettwer said...

I am soooo sorry someone took your mini album! That just sucks. What kind of satisfaction is that person going to get from it. How rude!!!

joscelyne cutchens said...

((ali)) I am so sorry that you're uncomfortable and some cow stole your book. hope you're feeling better soon!

Holly said...

Stole it from the store? What!?!?

Contractions? Already? Yikes!

Allison Davis said...

Isn't that crazy about the stolen mini-album! It just baffles me that someone is that lazy! :)

Holly, I've been having BH contractions for about two months now. I don't know if I had them when I was pregnant w/ Drew or if I just didn't notice them since I hadn't ever had contractions before. They're not too bad but every once in awhile I get one that takes my breath away it's so intense! :)

Kay said...

They say, the more active the baby is on the inside, the calmer they will be once born. Now I don't know who "they" are and it didn't work for me, but hey, thought I'd try and give you a bit of hope! ;)

That totally chaps my chippers that someone stole your book! What is wrong with people? Can't they make their own? If not, can't they get someone to make one for them? What jerks!

Hope as you get closer to the end things will get a bit easier for ya!

the scrappy chic said...

i can't believe someone stole your book!!! what a -----!!! i hope you get to feeling better...

Jennifer said...

Remember when mine got stolen last Valentines Day? It was plastered with pictures of Josh and I! It was a freakin make out session on paper! I know how it feels! Crazy, isn't it? I hope you start feeling better soon.

noel joy said...

next funtion where we get together... remind me to take you out for a drink! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Veronica said...

wow. That sucks that someone whould snag your album. That sure would piss me off. ugh..."miss sticky fingers" my ass-- more like, "lazy bitch make your own album". Jeez. The nerve of people.