Wednesday, July 23, 2008

12 and 13

I'm loving the whole page a day thing so much that I don't want to stop at 30. I've now decided that I'm going to see how long I can go. No set amount of days. Just me getting as many pages done as I can. Maybe I'll only make it to 20 and maybe, just maybe I'll make it to 100. I think I'm getting ahead of myself a little. I'm not even halfway yet! Close, but still a few days away.

Monday



I have been staring at this striped transparency from Fancy Pants for weeks just waiting for the perfect opportunity to use it. I found it with these pictures of Drew doing his best to distract me from Jackson. He knew my weakness was my camera and very loudly said "Mommy! Take my picture! Take my picture! Look! Cheeeeese!" Of course I fell for it.

Tuesday



I have my blog to thank for this page coming together so quickly. I didn't have to worry about journaling since I had already written about it on my blog. I also already knew what paper I wanted to use so I didn't spend hardly any time picking everything out.

So far not one day has been a pinch or hassle to get the page done. They have all come together somewhat easily. I think each day I'm getting more and more comfortable with my style. I seem to be doing a lot less sitting and staring at pages. Instead I jump right in and get it done. :)

5 comments:

joscelyne cutchens said...

cute cute cute! and I looove layouts where you can print the blog post as journaling. :) Good Work Lady! :)

Anonymous said...

I am loving all your LOs! Thank you so much for inspiring me to get back in the swing of things! If you ever put together a sketch book, I'll be the first to buy it! I have such a hard time with 2 pg. LOs and you always have the perfect solution!
Kara

Kodi Logan said...

Wow! Still going strong, huh? I'm impressed. I also wanted to tell you that I'm so glad you display your layouts in SG. I went in today and noticed a lot of little details to your layouts that don't show up in CK or online. People are really missing out, b/c some of those little details are killer! Good work!

Allison said...

You're rockin' it! Way to go!

the scrappy chic said...

I love your layouts! I hope you are still keeping up with the challenge. I am very envious of all that you are getting accomplished, especially with a new baby at home:)