Tuesday, May 19, 2009

And the winners are...

RAP said...
My time saver is using kits. All my supplies come ready matched and ready to go.


Jennifer said...
Definitely my favorite time saver is using a sketch (or a template!) to give my creative juices a jump start.


Congrats! Email me at alidavis1919@hotmail.com :)

I loved reading all of your solutions and time savers. I might have to try out putting things together in a kit beforehand. It sound like that would save a lot of time to already have everything picked out and ready to go. Thanks so much for all the great ideas! :)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am so excited, emailing you now!! Thanks!

dawn said...

I just went out and bought the magazine, it has a lot of ideas I can't wait to use. Ilove getting new idea books. Have a great week.