Wednesday, August 4, 2010

More CHA

Because of my computer issues I didn't get a chance to post round two of my CHA photos. Let's see, where to start?

One thing we loved about our location was that we were next to, fellow Springfieldians, at the Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker booth.


Nikki and her husband Dan were so much fun to hang with during the three days of the show and were so helpful to us newbies. It was nice to have familiar faces right across the aisle.

Stacey's husband, Jeremy, was such a trooper through the whole show.





He was our "reel 'em in" guy and did an excellent job. And when things would slow down...


he would entertain us with his mad break dancing skills.


It was such a pleasure to meet Lead Fisk-a-teers Rebecca and Angela. Rebecca and I have been talking for a while so it was so fun to finally meet her in person.

And when the show ended...

we collapsed. It was such an exciting, fun, and exhausting three days.

CHA was undeniably a fantastic start to SG Publishing. We made so many new connections and I can't wait for them to all unfold. It was definitely everything we hoped it would be. Our Sketches for Scrapbooking and Sketches for Cardmaking books will be sold in stores in:

• Missouri
• Michigan
• Oklahoma
• Wisconsin
• Kansas
• Colorado
• Tennessee
• Arizona
• Minnesota
• Iowa
• Illinois
• Ohio
• Canada

*Update: more stores in...
• Texas
• Pennsylvania

You'll also find our books in online stores including awalkdownmemorylane.net and Scrapbook.com. :)

We'll have a page on our website soon with the store names. If you are a store owner click here to sign up for a wholesale account with us and download our order form.

7 comments:

KarlaW said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see your books in the stores!

Scrapthat said...

It's fabulous so many places will be carrying your books...They're FABULOUS!! Personally I'm hooked! :)

Erica Hettwer said...

It looks like your first CHA as vendors was a lot of fun! The store I'm on the DT for, awalkdownmemorylane.net, ordered your books! I'm so excited about it and can't wait for them to come in!

Luv2talk said...

Looks like you all had a great time. I'm BUMMED that OREGON isn't on that list. Oh well, I know where to find them:)

Tasha said...

I'm so excited! I asked my LSS to stop by your both, and they did! I was informed that they placed an order! YAY!! Can't wait.

Looks like you all had a ton of fun!

Allison Davis said...

Erica, I added them to my post. I had written down the states and then forgot to write down the online stores too! :)

Luv2talk, hopefully they will sometime soon. We definitely discovered almost all of our orders came from the midwest so we are assuming that maybe the west coast stores don't attend CHA in Chicago and might wait for CHA in California. :)

Tasha, Yay!! :)

Andrea Amu said...

Ohhh great! I'm in PA, so I hope it's a store that I shop at!