Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Around the World

It's time to share another great group of layouts based off of our sketches from scrapbookers around the world.

I Love Fall by Amy Wheeler 
Kentucky


Too Cute To Scare by Michele Edwards 
Waterloo, Ontario


What Would I Change? by Jackie Morris 
Wiltshire, England


Glacier Exploration by Sue Matthews
Elberton, Georgia


Friends by Jennifer Raymond
Kent, Washington


Red Squirrels at Kilnsey Park by Judith Armstrong
Bacchus Marsh, Victoria, Australia


The One and Only You by Julie
Missouri


Blowing Bubbles by Staci McDonough
Jackson, NJ


Thank you to all of you for sharing your layouts with us!

December will be the last time I'll be doing the Around the World post on this blog. If you would like your layout included in that post you can email it to me with "Around the World" in the subject line to alidavis1919@hotmail.com. You'll also need to include any links to blogs or galleries and where you are from. I look forward too seeing them!

Just because I won't be posting Around the World doesn't mean that I won't be sharing layouts from others. At the new site we'll be doing something similar. :)

12 comments:

Sue Althouse said...

Love all the unique interpretations of your sketches!

AmyInKy said...

Love all the layouts.

Thanks for including me. ;)

Scrapthat said...

Fabulous LOs!! I love looking at all the interpretations!! TFS!

Steffanie said...

Fabulous layouts, everyone! Thanks for sharing them!

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

gr8 lo's all!!!

Melanie said...

Fun to see how scrappers use your sketches.

LOVE the Fall one at the top!

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Congratulations to those scrappers choosen this month, love them all!!!

dawn said...

These are all wonderfull. I love the ones with the hills, they all look great and great mix of colors for them. Great job everyone!!

Carolyn Wolff said...

Fabulous! I love them all. Congratulation to Michele Edwards.....I know she is a big fan of yours!

Michele Mc said...

Wonderful layouts, everyone! It's so nice to see how everyone uses the sketches to fit their own personal style. So much fun!

Luv2talk said...

It's really neat to see your sketches in action. Don't stop this feature. I LOVE IT!

Michele said...

Cool to see other interpretations of the same sketch I used. I'm glad to hear that there will be something similar to this on the new site. (Thanks Carolyn!)

Michele