Wednesday, February 16, 2011

In a "love" kind of mood...

thanks to the add-on sketch at Sketch Support. I don't mind, really. Being in a lovey mood when I'm scrapbooking is a good way for me to share that love through my creations. 

A card for my husband on Valentine's Day.


A photo tray that shows my adoration for my little red headed sweetie. (I can't wait to make a matching one with pictures of Jackson so they can hang on the wall side by side.)


 And, a layout that tells a story about one of the (many) things I love about Mike.


This month, if you like the add-on sketch as it is and want an easy way to add it to your projects all you have to do is download and print the bonus color version (what I used on the three projects above). You can also read more about these projects and see what the creative team has done with this sketch over at Sketch Support.

6 comments:

Linda said...

You are so creative. Love them all!

dawn said...

I love these all Allison, the hearts on the last one are the perfect touch. So nice when I see you use pink every once in awhile.

Lisa G. said...

So great! Love. :)

mustangkayla said...

Wowza....Such a sweet card, the tray looks fantastic and the layout...oh my....LOVE it! That big heart looks fantastic!

Carolyn Wolff said...

These are all amazing.

Christina Hoffman said...

Allison I am in love with that photo tray and layout! Great job as always! Did you put the layout together first then cut it down accordingly to the size of the openings?