Monday, November 25, 2013

Sketch Week Recap and Winner!

I hope everyone enjoyed Sketch Week this month and hopefully you'll get some use out of the new free sketch too! Personally, I loved this one. I liked both the amount of pictures and the variety of picture sizes. Plus, that strip of squares mixed with some creativity can produce some pretty cool and unique designs! 
Here's a look at the sketch and all the layouts I created based on it:
Scrapbook Generation's Free November Sketch
*Download by clicking here.

"New Traditions"

 "Cool Like Daddy"

"A Cake For Grandma"

There are also several great layouts to check out at the links below. A big thanks to the girls who created them for joining in during Sketch Week!

The winner of the Sketch Week giveaway is:
Scrapthat said...Always awesome Allison!!
LOL I saw the PP gold star die cut paper the other day and I immediately thought of you (as I usually do with anything stars because you use stars on your sketches frequently.) TFS girl!!

If you could email me at we'll get you hooked up with your download choice! :)

Happy Monday!



Scrapthat said...

Oh Yippeee! Thank you Allison!! I'll write you an email in a few moments!

Jennifer Cowan said...

First Snow layout

Another great layout using one of your sketches. Thanks Allison!

annajohn777 said...

Thanks for sharing, I like this blog!
giochi perragazzes

Pauline Parker said...

thankyou so much for this new sketch which I want to play with this coming weekend. I have to say I love the candles on the "Cake for Grandma" page, Hope you don't mind but I will try this. Love it.

Ruth G said...

Congrats to the winner! Enjoy!

Diana Pratiwi said...

Interior Jakarta
Jasa Interior Jakarta
Master Interior Jakarta

Sangu Goreng said...

property sunter ON

gudang sunter on

rumah sunter on

Sangu Goreng said...

property sunter ON

gudang sunter on

rumah sunter on