Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful

I have a lot of things to be thankful for:

-- I have a job that I love.
-- Pinterest. (Where else can I file workouts, cheesecake recipes, and tattoo ideas in the same place?)
-- I am healthy (As far as I know anyway!)
-- Our big backyard.
-- I have a family on both sides that I am proud to be a part of.
-- Bacon.
-- I have a sister who doubles as my best friend.
-- Grappling classes. (Yes I actually do this. What girl doesn't want to learn how to choke their husband? Just kidding. Kind of.)
-- My favorite coconut shampoo.
-- The awesome relationship I had with my dad.
-- The roof over our heads.
-- My camera.
-- Having a pretty cool Moss (mom/boss.) 
-- Racing.
-- Minnie, our sweet but really, really non-smart cat. (Calling her stupid just sounds mean.)
-- All of our other animals: Izzy, Chewy, Abbey, and Oscar. (I feel bad that I spotlighted Minnie.)
-- My Grandma's lemon cake.  
-- And her strawberry cake. 
-- Oh and that chocolate dessert thing

 But, ultimately, my whole universe and happiness revolves around these three:


My boys.

My 5-year-old Jackson.
My 8-year-old Drew.
My man-child Mike.

I couldn't imagine life without them and they are, without a doubt, what I am most thankful for.

I hope you have lots to be thankful for too! Happy Thanksgiving!

6 comments:

dawn said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your wonderful sweet family !! Thank you Allison for all you do for us and inspire us. I have loved seeing your boys grow up, wasn't it just yesterday Jackson was tiny with lots of black hair and chubby cheeks. Look how big and handsome they are now. I also LOVE seeing all the boy pages and fun here since we have mostly girls in the family.

Have a great day!
love and hugs,
Dawn

Nancy M in NJ said...

A very sweet post - Happy Thanksgiving Day to you and your family!

Scrapbook Generation said...

Happy Thanksgiving from your pretty cool MOSS!

Anonymous said...

Man-child Mike...the perfect description! Love this post, love you, and love that we had such a wonderfully hilarious Thanksgiving!

Julie in Sweden said...

LOL! That is a great list. Happy Thanksgiving.

Unknown said...


Interior Jakarta
Jasa Interior Jakarta
Master Interior Jakarta