Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Class Stuff


My next class, the Thanksgiving card, is coming up soon on Monday, Nov. 30 at 2:oo p.m. It's almost full!!! Wooohooo for me!! I still can't believe my classes are filling up! It is such a great feeling and I love getting to meet so many new people. Mom opening this store has been one of the greatest things that has ever happened to me. It's made me peek out of my shell a little, (I used to be really shy) , and it's helped me to discover a hobby that I absolutely love and can't seem to get enough of!

Speaking of the store, you will not believe how full it is. We've been getting a lot of orders in here lately and then today we got two more orders and one of them is huge!! The store looks almost like it is bursting at the seams. If we get to much more stuff in we'll have to start displaying stuff on the sidewalk!

The class last night went great. The woman in it were so nice and friendly. I had such a good time getting to know them and talking about scrapbooking styles, favorites, and ideas. They were really a fun group. I got so many ideas for projects that I can't wait to get to work on them!!! One brought in a mini album that she had done that is just adorable. I could tell by looking at it that she has got some talent!

No comments: