The rest of the pages I can't show on here. :( I'm actually even ahead. A few days I got two layouts done. It's almost like I get faster and faster at putting them together. To think, I used to be the girl that would take days to get one layout done.
Things I've learned while doing a page a day:
1. I hardly ever use colored cardstock. It's almost always a neutral and usually white or french vanilla. (21 out of 23 layouts use neutral cardstock as a base) My next challenge is to use a color!
2. Stitching is definitely my go to technique. I will look at a page and think it doesn't look finished until I do some sort of stitching. ( 20 out of 23 layouts have stitching)
3. I almost always use 4 x 6 photos. (21 out of 23 layouts have 4 x 6 photos, 10 of those layouts have 4 x 6 only)
4. Thickers and Doodlebug alphabets are my favorite. (I have used them on 15 out of 23 layouts)
5. I'm without a doubt a 2-page girl. (20 out of 23 are 2-page layouts)