Thursday, August 7, 2008

24, 25, and 26...

Monday



Tuesday



This one is my second attempt at stitched circles going across the pages. I had done that on one of my previous layouts but it just didn't quite turn out how I had in my head.

Wednesday



I thought I would let this little cutie model my latest creation...



I love stitching on the Fancy Pants felt shapes for my pages so I thought why not stitch one onto fabric. I started out with a simple shape since I didn't know how easy or hard it was going to be. Turns out it was super easy and only took me about 15 minutes.

5 comments:

Nikki said...

I love the stitched circles! Very cute. Thanks for sharing all your sweet pictures, I loved "The Talk" l/o. We have a 12 yr old and have many "Talks" I could scrap about!
-Nikki

joscelyne cutchens said...

I love all those layouts! :) the stitched circles look awesome too... and how super cute is that crown on that even CUTER babe! awww. makes me want to snuggle those cheeks. :)

~ Kim ~ said...

Wow! Great photos and your layouts show them off so beautifully!!

I hope you don't mind, but I just HAD to lift your "first and last" layout! :) Here's my take:

http://abc123.sewnews.com/index.php?option=com_zoom&Itemid=28&catid=16741&page=viewproj

Hope I did your work justice!

Latrice said...

How ute is Jackson with those super chubby cheeks. I got an instant smile when I scrolled down. Love this idea of stiching those felt shapes. I might have to try this!!

Di you even get a picture in the frame I sent you? I hope so. If no I understand. You're one busy chica!

Jessica Turner said...

Have you tried washing the onesie yet? Just wondering how the felt came out of the wash... I might have to do this for my little peanut.