Monday, November 30, 2009

A little peek...


The DVD/idea book is chugging along at full force. On Wednesday we do our first "dry run" to see how smoothly things go and to catch any flaws we might run into. On Friday we are having a photo shoot for the cover and then on Saturday night we start filming it all. Stacey and I are taking full advantage of the situation and requesting a new clothes and manicure budget.

We are still taking pre-orders for the DVD at Scrapbook Generation and have been pleasantly surprised with the rush of orders we've already had.

I'll probably be posting a lot of inside, sneak peek, E! True Hollywood Story type things for the next few weeks. You'll get to meet our producer (he's got some pretty stellar credits in his back pocket!), the story of how this all came about, pictures from our cover photo shoot and of course pictures from the set. I can't wait for it all to unfold! :)

11 comments:

dawn said...

Hi Allison,

I just pre-ordered my dvd can't wait. I don't know how you do all that you do. Is there anytime for sleep,relaxing? Thanks for all you do for us. Have a good week.

Allison Davis said...

Sometimes sleep gets pushed back but I've got a super supportive husband that let's me sleep in every once in awhile! :)

Anonymous said...

We'll definitely need to do that sleep thing before Friday...I would prefer not to have huge bags under my eyes for Friday!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gloria said...

Thanks for keeping us in the loop as you film - you really are just like our family. :o) What an exciting time. Can't wait for the finished product!

Allison Davis said...

Yes, Thursday night I should go to bed really early. Although I know myself too well! At least there's always Photoshop!

Allison Davis said...

Gloria, what a sweet thing to say! I'm so excited to see the finished product that I feel like I'm about to burst! :)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get my copy.

Linda from KS

Allison Davis said...

Linda, I'm positive you'll love it! We're trying to pack as much as we can on it! :)

Denise said...

I've ordered mine & am excited to get it in my hands. I may have to order one for my niece even if I didn't get her name for Xmas. I'm glad you do all these new things to keep me up on the latest. Keep :) !!!

Allison Davis said...

Denise, glad to hear you ordered it! We're so excited to see the finished product. :)