Tuesday, October 11, 2011

picture day


I'm thinking Drew is starting to pick up on the fact that it might be a little silly that I insist on taking his picture on picture day at school. He kind of rolled his eyes a little when I mentioned that I wanted to take a few pictures before we left for school that day. When did he start rolling his eyes? I thought we had years ahead of us before that ever happened! 

Of course, he tried to fight it but he's a natural in front of the camera and couldn't resist doing some classic Drew poses.

Some that are sweet..


and then in usual Drew style, some that are a little silly.



4 comments:

Scrapthat said...

Always adorable...Let him roll his eyes all he likes! So long as he is still letting you take the photos...that's the MAIN thing!

thearthurz said...

He is such a cutie! I do the same thing! :)

dawn said...

He is getting too big, look at that face so adorable still!!! I think it's a man thing too, they have to not give in so easily to us. We take our own pictures on that day too, the school ones don't always come out great.

Love that he dresses up too, my little guy did the same thing when he was younger.

Luv2talk said...

Silly, but just as priceless.

He's adorable. I say you keep him. ;)