Monday, March 22, 2010

DVD Gallery Sneak Peek


Having two boys sometimes has me longing for a little pink in my life. That and pretty scrapbook products in girly colors! These pictures from our ScrapPink event at Scrapbook Generation were perfect and just asking to be surrounded in pink. I had so much fun making this layout since it's so out of my usual color options. ScrapPink is such a great day at SG and one we look forward to every year. (although I wish there was no reason to need such an event.) We love seeing our customers come out and support such a great charity.

Last week we had the photo shoot for the cover of the DVD and next Monday I'll be posting the cover for you all to see.

The DVD is still available for pre-order here and don't forget about this giveaway. You don't want to miss out on that! :) Another added bonus about pre-ordering, we have an introductory price of $19.99 instead of the regular $24.99 price.

3 comments:

Amy from KC said...

I know what you mean about pink, because I have a little boy. I just love this layout. I love the pics at the tops...and everything else about it! Wow!

DVD! DVD! DVD! :)

dawn said...

This is so pretty. I've been thinking about you doing a pink layout for us. I was going to ask you to do a "girlie" layout for us next sketch week. It would be nice to see one of you with your mom and sister together. I love this whole layout so pinkalious and for a good cause. Can you tell me how you did the embellishments at the end of the strips, I love those. I can't wait for the dvd to come, please hurry!!! I can't wait to see the cover next Monday, thanks for all these sneak peeks. Do you think you can do some girlie sketches next month?? Even though your boys are so cute and all their layouts are awesome. Thanks for sharing again.

Allison Davis said...

I'll see what I can do. I've alreadygot the sketch picked out so I'll need to see if any of my girly pictures fit it. :)