Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Cover



I'm so excited to show you all the cover of Stretch Your Scrapbooking! I love the way it turned out. Stacey did such a great job designing everything.

Trying to find the right day to do the photo shoot was a bit of a challenge. We were having awful weather, rainy, freezing, snowy, etc. Finally we had a beautiful Friday afternoon come our way and we jumped at the chance to get the pictures done. And we didn't have to jump far. This is actually a wall right behind Scrapbook Generation.

I will admit, it's going to be weird to actually see a DVD with my picture on the cover. Just like it's weird for me to hear my own voice. Drew was a little sad that he didn't get to pose with me. I tried to explain that his picture was on the layout that I was holding but that wasn't cutting it. He wanted to be front and center, as usual! The cover would have probably been a little cuter with his adorable grin but we figured since it says "with Allison Davis" it might be a little confusing.

Be sure to check back later this week. Next up, a clip of the DVD.

10 comments:

Amy from KC said...

Oh wow!!! I am so excited to get my copy. I pre-ordered through the store website way back in the fall when the news first came out. I haven't heard from anyone about paying...do I need to call the store and make sure my order is ok?

You look great on the cover, by the way! Congrats on the DVD!

Allison Davis said...

Thank you! No need to worry about it! We'll call you when the DVD arrives to get the billing info.

CodyandTraci said...

congratulations. Thank you for all you do for us fellow scrapbookers. I am really grateful that you do 2 page layouts. The cover looks great!

dawn said...

The cover looks great!! I love the layout that your holding, everyone's favorite I think. You look great and I love those shoes. Waiting as patiently as I can to get my dvd!!!

Kim M said...

I love the cover, ya'll did an awesome job with it and I really like how you are holding one of the layouts.

Allison Davis said...

Thank you everyone! :) I had the easy part. Stacey did all the hard work while my job consisted of standing there and smiling.

Anonymous said...

Looks Great! I can not wait to have the dvd in hand. You look great girl! Thank you for all you do and that creative mind of yours. Jody, IA

Penny Peck said...

This cover is wonderful - you and Stacey are so much fun to be a part of!

Anonymous said...

Awesome cover, that is so neat to have a dvd! I just recently found your blog. So much inspiration here. Thanks for sharing!

By the way where do you get the 12x24 frame? I need one of those.

Amy

Allison Davis said...

I think they were made by K&Co but if I remember right they quit making them. :(